Monday 7 November 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog

I've been meaning to set one up for a while now, but I'm a little afraid to commit. What you will find here are random ramblings, directed ramblings, ranted ramblings and the general muddling of a young new-ish father.

I am in 30's lee, have a beautiful daughter out of whose mouth spews the most incredible wisdom and I work in the television and entertainment industry - which all makes for rather adventurous days.

When I'm not doing TV, MC or Daddy-Laddy work (one of my daughter's nicknames for me, among others) I also teach Broadcast Journalism and Internet Journalism to the second-year Journo students at Varsity College. When I'm not doing that, you'll find me muddling about on my guitar, writing music, and conducting and teaching a choir of around 100 amateur singers in my church.

Yes, I have many stories about all spheres of my life, which I'll gladly share here.

Welcome, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment